Herritt Spiritual Warfare Ministries, Inc.
Now that you have been set free because you:
- used our "Self Help" track on this site
- completed a counseling session with Rev. Herritt
- completed a counseling session with a qualified counselor
You may wonder if:
- additional sessions are needed
- I have "Given ground to the Devil" and what do I do now? ...Ephesians 4:27
An Audio CD addressing these topics and more has been developed.
Please click on the links below.
EPHESIANS BIBLE STUDY DISK 3
Track - 1 Introduction Track - 2 Satan is still attacking Track - 3 More than one deliverance Track - 4 Multiple sessions no embarrassment Track - 5 Giving ground versus standing firm Track - 6 Satan's strategies Track - 7 Giving back ground - an example Track - 8 Victory is the norm Track - 9 Vigilance is necessary - Jesus' example Track - 10 Ephesians 2:6,7 Track - 11 Ephesians 2:8,9 Track - 12 Ephesians 2:10 Track - 13 Ephesians 2:10 - Candle illustration, God's work Track - 14 Ephesians 2:10 - God is dealing with our sin nature Track - 15 Ephesians 2:10 - God perfects us with pleasant and hard experiences Track - 16 Ephesians 2:11-16 Conclusion
This page was last updated 08/21/12